Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lang Accepts Robison Apology for Groin Shot

For all you who watched the Green Bay Packers / Vikings game on Sunday and witnessed our own Robison try to maim Lang, here are some tweet updates from pair.

Brian Robison: My apologies to @tjlang70, my team, my fans and the @nfl. I am not a dirty player and did not maliciously aim for the groin, just happened to be where it landed.

TJ Lang: Glad to report my genitalia are in stable condition and expected to make a full recovery!

TJ Lang: All joking aside I think @ Brian Robison is a heck of a player.. just caught up in the emotion of the game.. apology accepted.

Robison is expected to be fined an amount more than $10,000 and could even face a suspension.

Yikes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.