Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Minnesota Vikings Update

OK, since it has been so long since I have posted, I need to get organized and I am going to use my blog canvas to make that happen. It’s a BYE week so it’s a good time to review the scores and the standings up to this point – here is the dirty low down:

WEEK 1 Mon 9/8 VS Packers @ Green Bay LOSS...19-24…this one was a gut wrencher, we needed the win – I truly believe if we could have won, the season would look different right now. I know people say that one game in the past doesn’t predict the future, but I disagree, the momentum of winning this game in Lambeau would have given us more strength to face the Colts.

WEEK 2 Sun 9/14 VS Colts @ Dome LOSS...15-18…really? we should have won this. It was on the home turf and the Colts aren’t that much better than we are, well apparently they are 3 points better than we are.

WEEK 3 Sun 9/21 VS Panthers @ Dome WIN...20-10…we needed this win, bad. Good thing we got it when we did, too. The Carolina Panthers have been on a roll since losing to us.

WEEK 4 Sun 9/28 VS Titans @ Tenn. LOSS...17-30…Tennessee is good, we are not.

WEEK 5 Mon 10/6 VS Saints @ New Orleans WIN...30-27…we are EXACTLY 3 points better than the Saints and not one more. This was a close one.

WEEK 6 Sun 10/12 VS Lions @ Dome WIN...12-10…or maybe this was the close one, the Vikings looked lethargic, perhaps they need a more inspiring coaching staff. If we would have lost, we would have been the laughing stocks of the NFL.

WEEK 7 Sun 10/19 VS Bears @ Chicago LOSS...41-48…I would have never predicted this game would turn out like this. Special teams made me want to poke my eyes out. At least we moved the ball on offense even if it was in the hands of the opposing teams half the time.

WEEK 8 Sun 10/26 VS none @ nowhere BYE….0-0….we need the break, we need it bad.

No comments: