Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday

Super Bowl 42 turned out to be fantastic! I was rooting for the New York Giants and they won in a close matched game. Who would have thought that with such explosive offenses on the field, the defenses would be the stars? Every one is so worked up about the “upset” and I have to admit I get the enormity of beating an 18-0 team, but if you look at how each team played down the stretch, it’s not such a big deal to say the New York Giants beat the New England Patriots.

Move of the game? Hands down, when Eli Manning escaped the clutches of the Patriots defense, ran out of the pocket and completed the pass. I was on my feet cheering over that move. Way to go New York Giants! Congrats on being the Super Bowl Champions! We will see you at the Metrodome in 2008!

No comments: