Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Favorite Super Bowl Commercials

My favorite Super Bowl commercial was the E*Trade talking baby commercial. The one where he saved so much change that he splurged for the creepy clown made me laugh out loud.

I noticed there were a lot of animal commercials as well (dogs, horses, pigeons), but we all learned in Marketing 101 that babies and puppies are guaranteed to help sell products. My second favorite was the Will Ferell minor league basketball commercial and then the Bud Light commercial where they said Suck It – that was laugh out loud funny, too.

I also like the Pepsi Justin Timberlake commercial – I was a little irritated by the sucking noise, but once I understood what was going on, it was pretty clever. How about all the rest of the Vikings fans out there – what were your favorite Super Bowl Commercials? And how much did MySpace pay to be the exclusive one stop shop for viewing all the ads? Dang it, Tom – you have too much money! I am not linking to you!

No comments: