Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

No time to post pictures this week. Sorry, Vikings fans.

This Sunday is SUPER BOWL Sunday! One of my favorite days of the year. I hope it is a close game and I pick the Pittsburgh Steelers to win it all. If the Arizona Cardinals win, I will cry, because the Vikings are a better team than they are and that means the Vikings could have one – is that acceptable logic? It is for me.

Check back next Wednesday for my Super Bowl thoughts and keep an eye on the commercials, I love to talk about the Super Bowl ads!

2 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

Sorry VV - I'm rooting for the Cardinals. Cause I want to be in AZ right now. Because it is way too cold in Minny.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you - we stomped the Cardinals, boo to them!