Thursday, July 5, 2007

VIKINGS TICKETS ON SALE


Vikings tickets go on sale officially on Monday July 9th, but let’s face it if you are a real Vikings fan you probably already have Vikings season tickets or you know that you can get tickets from local ticket brokers like Ticket King that buy and sell tickets to fans. I have been looking over the Vikings ticket inventory on Ticket Kings web site and I see they have a lot to choose from and super cheap prices on the pre-season games. I am totally going to go to the Vikings Cowboys preseason game and hope to get a chance to blow a kiss at heart throb Tony Romo from the Cowboys. You can get tickets from Ticket King cheaper than from the Vikings for that game so it would be silly to buy them anywhere else! Check out their site: http://www.ticketkingonline.com/

I see the Vikings are once again roping fans that just want to see the Packers or the Bears at the Metrodome into buying other game tickets as well. That’s another advantage to buying from Ticket King is that you can buy just one single game and they are so convenient. I rarely can get through to the Vikings ticket office and I get sick of recordings and being put on hold and Vikings Vixen doesn’t really want to see the Rams, but I definitely don’t want to miss the Packers at the Metrodome so I am going to keep an eye on that Ticket King web site and buy tickets soon! Besides, I see that Ticket King is opening a new office right by the Metrodome on the corner of Chicago and Washington. It will be so easy for Vikings fans and Twins fans to pick up game day tickets and then walk over to the Metrodome. I am excited for the Vikings season to start and hope all of the ticket hype is only the beginning of the Vikings hype.

No comments: