Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Is Chad Greenway Ready?

I think every one know that Vikings Vixen keeps a pretty close eye on Vikings linebacker Chad Greenway. I posted the Chad Greenway question and answer segment a few months back and despite my hard feelings that he got hurt so early, I have a special fondness for this almost local boy. Greenway is ready to start this year after tearing his ACL early last Vikings season where he never even got to make a play.

Is Greenway back in full force for the 2007 Vikings season? Teammate Darren Sharper said Greenway looks great and Greenway himself says he is healthier than ever before, but I hope Coach Brad Childress has enough sense to keep Greenway off of special teams especially during pre-season and only uses him when needed until we are 100% sure he is ready to be bullied by the big boys in the NFL. I thought about putting Greenway on my fantasy football team, but I am not too sure. Fox Sports.com’s Adam Schein did name Chad Greenway as the breakout star for 2007 – I wonder if Mr. Schein has Greenway on his fantasy team?

No comments: