Thursday, March 1, 2007

Vikings say buh-bye to Johnson

The Minnesota Vikings released veteran quarterback Brad Johnson. I was surprised by the Vikings move. Brad Johnson is an outstanding guy and Coach Childress always says how important class act players are to the organization. I thought the Vikings would keep Johnson as a back-up or a mentor, but then again Johnson has no fan base left in Minnesota anyway. When the Vikings pulled Brad Johnson and put Tavaris Jackson in during the Cardinals game last year at the dome, the crowd went wild. I have to say I am not a Johnson hater and I was dumfounded by the crowds idiotic response. If the Vikings fans think Tavaris Jackson is going to solve our problems, they are sorely mistaken. TJ is not the answer to the Minnesota Vikings Quarterback problems – WAKE UP VIKINGS OFFENSE – you need a solid quarterback to win some games and to keep the fans interested. I hope the Vikings don’t sit around too long waiting for Jackson to develop or for the right quarterback to fall into their laps, we need a QB and we need one, soon. I hope the Vikings didn't let the wrong Brad go.

No comments: