Thursday, April 18, 2013

Final Vikings Uniform Clues are Revealed.. I Guess

Vikings fans, while I was searching around for some new Vikings news for you, I found this interesting article: http://www.dailynorseman.com/2013/4/18/4238576/minnesota-vikings-2013-new-uniforms-jerseys-nike..... Basically it's just this guy who stalked around Twitter and Instagram and found a bunch of clues and hints about the new Vikings jerseys. First of all, do I really live in a hole? I didn't even know the Vikings were getting new jerseys! Here are some of the sneak peaks:


Shoulder_stripes_medium

Full_shoulder_medium


AND this is a direct tweet from Jeff Anderson, who is the Corporate Communications Director: "Important to note even though #NFLDraft begins at 7:00 p.m. next Thurs., uniform unveiling to take place at 6:15. Doors open at 5."

1 comment:

Price per Head said...

A necessary change, the team will bring good results