Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Jared Allen Hits New Orleans on the Nose

"There's two cities like I don't go out to eat or don't do anything. It's Detroit and New Orleans. New Orleans looks like I'm driving through a third-world country every time I get off the plane, I'm like, 'Oh, flak jacket.' I'm trying to get down. I'm like, 'Ah, crap, I can't carry my gun here. This sucks," said Allen of New Orleans.

I found a forum thread discussing Allen's comments from the point of view of New Orleans fans.

"Have you ever visited North Minneapolis, midtown or the Phillips neighborhoods?"
- This guy has a good point. North Minneapolis is like Bucharest at 4am.

"Hey Jared Allen ! How does it feel to play for a Third World Team?"
- Sad.

"Why doesn't he just say, ""I try to avoid black towns"?"
- Ok. Too far.

No comments: