Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WHAT!!!! NO!!!


My reaction to hearing Ramsey County getting the new Vikings stadium rather than Minneapolis was the same reaction I had when I was a kid and I got the Pokemon Blue version for Christmas rather than the Red version.

I was pissed. However instead of throwing my 50 pound block of a game boy against the wall and having a temper tantrum, I did some breathing exercises, walked out of Ticket Kings downtown St. Paul office and drowned my sorrows in a bowl of pasta at Cossetta’s. Afterwards I walked over to the bus stop, sat next to a crazy homeless guy and screamed expletives with him at pigeons to release my anger.

Then I walked back to my internship like nothing happened and wrote this.

Honestly how in the world did Ramsey County get the stadium over Minneapolis? It makes no sense! This stadium better be the greatest stadium ever.

Whatever, at least I am heading off to college next year so I won’t have to pay for it through my taxes. I have no property tax or income tax, so ha.

No comments: