Thursday, August 2, 2007

Darren vs. Tarvaris

So I was looking through some of the Vikings profiles over at vikingstickets.com, and I can’t decide if the cutest Viking on this year’s team is Darren Sharper or Tarvaris Jackson! Both of these guys play some high profile positions on the team, but I’m thinking the quarterback spot makes Tarvaris a little more studly, but I do own a Sharper jersey. Darren is getting a little older, but it doesn’t make him any less of a playmaker though. Let’s hope he can come up big in the early going of this season by taking an interception back for a score. I’ll be watching Tarvaris closely too! I hope he can take over the reins from Brad Johnson and lead my Vikings team to a playoff season. Watch Darren and Tarvaris up close this year by getting your Vikings tickets today!

No comments: