Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Adrian Peterson: having a gay teammate "really wouldn't bother me that much."

I was looking around the world wide web for some Vikings news for all my awesome readers and found a newspaper article on ESPN that is really relevant to our society. The Minnesota Vikings star running back, Adrian Peterson, told The Oklahoman on Monday that having a gay teammate "really wouldn't bother me that much."

Adrian Peterson said he would "still high-five them. Pat them on the butt when he's doing good, and go on about my business."

I think it is very respectable for Peterson to voice his views, in an admirable way, even though it may not be the popular opinion. It is often common for people with much fame to keep quiet about these kinds of things, so we are glad Adrian Peterson voiced his opinion!


No comments: