Monday, April 5, 2010

Vikings Preseason Schedule Set, Vikings Preseason Tickets Cheap

In follow-up to last weeks post about the Vikings regular season 2010 schedule, the Vikings pre-season schedule is "officially" set. The Vikings will start the 2010 NFL Preseason out on the road with a game against the St Louis Rams on August 14th and then another road game against the San Francisco 49ers on August 22. The final two pre-season games will be back at the Metrodome against the Seattle Seahawks and the Denver Broncos.

I know there is a large Denver Bronco fan base in Minnesota so I bet that game will sell out, but I wish it was the third pre-season game instead of the fourth because we all know that the Vikings starters rarely play more than a quarter in the last pre-season game. Vikings pre-season tickets are always cheap from ticket brokers so don't pay full price for a preseason game. I have bought tickets for $5 before. I am planning on going to the Vikings Broncos Sept. 2nd game and since the Twins are in town at Target Field, I bet Vikings tickets will be super cheap.

No comments: