Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What are Brett Favre's Plans for the 2010 Minnesota Vikings Season

I didn't realize how many people were already speculating about Brett Favre and his 2010 Minnesota Vikings Season plans... Maybe I was just trying to ignore it because it felt like the rumors flew all of last summer and I personally got a little sick of it. However, I was updating my site when I saw the almost 40 of you have voted on my poll (check the right side bar near the top).

I still can't say where I land on the poll, there is a part of me that would like to see Favre go out on a good season. Not only did he have an amazing football career that should end on a good note, for selfish reasons he was great for the Vikings Football Program. Favre gets butts in the seats and for a Football Program that has been known to be hot and cold, that is a huge draw. Check out my Brett Favre Plans Poll and cast your vote!

No comments: