Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Even if the Minnesota Vikings aren't going to the SuperBowl I'm still excited

In every sport there seems to be the "Big Show". In baseball it is the world series, in basketball it is the NBA finals. Without a doubt however, the most widely known "Big Show" for sports is the Super Bowl... the NFL Championship Game could be the most widely watched sporting event in the country where the next day more than half of the people who watched the game can't even tell you who played...

For most of us Vikings fans out here, freezing in the resurgence of Minnesota Winter we have received, we were really looking forward to saying that the Vikings were one of the teams.... alas with the horrible loss that we no longer are speaking of, the Minnesota Vikings Season is over and with that we are left cheering for either the Indianapolis Colts or the New Orleans Saints, I'm torn.. I have ties to Indiana and would like to see Peyton with another championship, but the Saints are the Cinderella story of professional football that you just can't help but love. It will be a hard decision to make in two weeks, perhaps I will have to get a New Orleans Saints Jersey and a Colts Jersey and wear one a half?

If you are the eternal Vikings Optimist that I am, I am pleased to report that I heard through the grapevine that an announcement about 2010 Minnesota Vikings Tickets may be coming soon. In the mean time, I suggest as I am doing, drying your tears and attempting to figue out who to cheer for in the Super Bowl. Stay upadted for my decision.

1 comment:

vikingsukblog said...

So far I'm leaning towards the Colts. Manning is an iconic QB and I don't think I'm going to be able to forgive the Saints for the way they roughed up our silver fox!